#6 Comments on presentation

    Sleep is your superpower, when I see it first, I have a feeling, that's it, I think my classmate have a strong desire of sleep so that this topic should be a really interesting to them, in addition, the speaker talks how sleeping impacts our learning and health, it must be a meaningful and worth information for everyone, so I hope we can bring a clearly presentation to share the information with our audience.


    After the presentation, I think all of us done our best to express the point of the talk, we have shown what features of our topic, I actually didn't think of so many groups will choice the talk about sleep, but I believe we still let our audience got what different between our group and the others though our topic is too complex to express pretty organizationally, first and last I think we have acceptable ending of our final project. 



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Greetings!

Why do delivery apps become so popular now?

#4 Procrastination