#5 comments on the presentation

     I like the first group presentation, the way they present the content is more attractive to me, I think their speech is very organized and structured, which makes it easy for me to understand what they are talking about, through the PowerPoint with clear information and big photos, which makes I quickly got the gist.

    I have a very good experience listening to their presentations, I know new perspectives tell me how to learn new things, so I think their topic is a very good choice, its content is not very difficult but important for everyone, because Who doesn't want to be intelligent, but we don't have that much time to study.


The first 20 hours – how to learn anything

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Greetings!

Why do delivery apps become so popular now?

#4 Procrastination